Saturday, June 5 – Cancer Cruise – Event Day Information
* Both Community Center Parking lots (east and west sides) will be reserved for the vehicles going on the Cancer Cruise ONLY. If you are a spectator, we ask that you park along the side streets. We will have parking attendants guiding you to your spot in the line up.
* We request a suggested donation of $10 per vehicle that participates in the Cruise.
* 10:30 AM: Registration will open for the Cancer Cruise. A limited number of T-shirts and hats will be available for sale. Pre-orders will also be available for pick up. Come early and see what different kinds of vehicles show up, and to chat with your hot rod friends you haven’t seen in a while!
* 11:00 AM: A-Town Tavern will be grilling hamburgers and pork chops; and Wayne from the Double Tap will be serving shrimp baskets right at the Community Center (south side of the building). There will be seating inside the Community Center for you to enjoy your food in the A/C.
* Bottled water will also be available (sorry, no pop…in ‘Sota, we say pop ). If you have a reusable water bottle, the Community Center has fountains to refill them. Please stay hydrated Saturday! Restrooms are available in the Community Center.
* Please be respectful of the Arlington Community Center, and the property. We ask that you clean up after yourselves (inside and outside). There will be plenty of garbage bins inside.
* 2:00 PM – The Cruise will leave Arlington! The full loop of the Cruise is 60 miles. You are free to go on as much, or as little, of the cruise as you would like. If you’d like to jump in the cruise when we come through your town, feel free to join us.
* If you have any questions the day of, ask one of us in the safety vests, we’re the “Burn Out Crew” and ready to help you!